Friday, May 7, 2010

Far Hills VNA rummage sale!

RUN don't walk to the Far Hills, NJ VNA rummage sale! Borrow a truck and call in a sick day...really - it will be worth it. I attended my first Far Hills VNA rummage sale - New Jersey's oldest and largest - 75,000 square feet of tented goodies. It certainly won't be my last ;-) I was told while standing on lines (the only drawback) - that they also have another one in early October. Large white tents are organized (well-organized) by categories: furniture, toys, household, books, kitchen, vintage, costumes, holiday, arts/crafts/office, computers etc., etc. If you need it - it's there. Even if you don't need it - it's there! Anyone want to join me in October? Preferably a friend with a truck (smile)

Far Hills VNA rummage sale
Friday, May 7th & Saturday, May 8th: 9:30AM-3:30PM
Sunday, May 9th: 12:30-3:30PM
Far Hills Fairgrounds ~ Peapack Road, Far Hills, NJ 07931










(all rummage sale prep photos courtesy of Kathy Johnson - MyCentralJersey.com. I was too crazed to stop to take photos - although I did get the shot of the cart of globes)

1 comment:

black eyed susans kitchen said...

I went last year...love the picture of the kiddy cars! It was pretty darn amazing, however, you really need the patience of a saint to shop there. Glad to hear that you enjoyed it.