Thursday, April 22, 2010

Englishtown Antiques & Used Furniture

It's not pretty but well worth the trip. In honor of Earth Day, I decided to save the environment one pie tin at a time! I believe that Englishtown Antiques & Used Furniture was a former grocery store. It is now chock full with Estate sale goodies (silverware, glassware, furniture, books, lighting, clothing, etc, etc). One must dig but treasures are sure to be found.


I told you, not pretty...


White milk glass - looks "yummy" as a collection.






Here are my "finds"...a white, chippy stool for only $5


Pie tins galore. I bought 12 of them for Miss B's cowgirl party - only $5.00


Big & small wooden bowls. Very "western"...perfect for Miss B's cowgirl party. Total: $2.10


Small "windowsill" bottles. Too cute.

So, go save Mother Earth and visit Englishtown Antiques and Used Furniture. Reuse!

Englishtown Antiques & Used Furniture
42 Main Street
Englishtown, NJ 07726
732-446-3330

1 comment:

Shutters @ Fair Haven said...

Ha...I was going to buy those tiny Petrone jars.