Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Chairs, chairs and chairs (Part 1)

Little chairs everywhere. They are all over our home. Tucked here and there. My obsession started years ago when my mother gave me one. They come in all different shapes, sizes, textures and colors. Most are inexpensive. Our entire Christmas tree is decorated with little chair ornaments (more on that in December). I don't quite know why I am drawn to them. Maybe its enjoying the "little things in life". Here is a sampling of photos taken this morning. They'll be more...we have hundreds!

green bench on front hallway table


floral ruffled chair flanking fireplace


girlie pink & green chairs


pewter chair collection ~ most are place card holders


in the kitchen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the chairs. U have such a sense of style Jill and the flowers everywhere are gorgeous--also loved the angel and my god the yard is gorgeous